profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Thursday, December 07, 2006 @ 5:42 pm
Braces

Ni hao!
Hello!
Konichiwa!
Ciao!
Selamat hari raya?

I have my very own railway tracks in my mouth now! It doesn't hurt, cos' the orthodontist said that he'll "go slowly" for me so it won't hurt as much harhar. So I bet he didn't really tighten them so much today. Therefore, it doesn't hurt. I could even eat relatively hard things like prawns and vegetables about an hour after that. It is throbbing abit, but other than that, it's fine, thankfully!

As soon as I saw myself in the mirror, I burst out laughing at my own silly hideous reflection. It was rather funny, to some extent. As for colours, I wanted red and green at first but almost everyone who came into the clinic was looking at the colour chart and going,"I'm getting red and green today!" Obviously in the light of Christmas cheer. My Mom insisted that they'd look like chilli and vegetables stuck in my teeth. Haha. So guess what colour they are now. A totally random pick. Bro1 was insisting on red and bro2 was insisting on blue. So red + blue = :)

Okay very hungry, going to get some yoghurt or smth. Brothers just finished all the Oreos!!! May their teeth turn black and rot and fall off. Ha.

Love,
Kim

P.S. Kristyn's going off tomorrrooowwww! Take care, go to the toilet often (where did that come from), and don't get food poisoning! Love!